Daily Fantasy Sports
About adam levitan
I could try to drum up a fancy description of what I do, using terms like predictive analytics or modeling or age curves or regression analysis. Or I could just be honest: I spend most of my time trying to figure out how (sometimes) fat 20-somethings are going to perform on a grassy field Sunday.
That’s how most people got to know me, starting at Rotoworld in 2007 and then DraftKings and FantasyLabs after that. My goal has always been simple – to acquire the information/knowledge/skills to be able to beat our opponents and earn the money. That goes for season-long fantasy, daily fantasy sports aka DFS, poker, sports betting, cryptocurrency and anywhere else there’s opportunity. The best way to follow along is on my Twitter and on the DFS Edge Podcast.
I always viewed my Twitter feed as my personal website or my home page. But it’s been brought to my attention that only 1 percent of all internet users are actually using Twitter. In case you haven’t heard, this world wide web thing is pretty popular. So I decided to make the big purchase of AdamLevitan.com (you know you’re a nobody when you can buy your namesake URL in 2018) and use this page as a base. Here you’ll find links to what I’m working on, who I’m working with and anything else that comes to mind.
- @dikchuk @EstablishTheRun DK currently does not provide that functionality. Nothing we can do other than keep email… https://t.co/H2mkK1l8e5 10 hours ago
- Breaking news: ANOTHER football player is in the best shape of his life. Adjust your rankings. https://t.co/x7plPc9Hjm 10 hours ago
- @VivaWFT2 @USFL @EstablishTheRun @cmain7 Nice Jake! 11 hours ago
- Soon. https://t.co/FFL0ldwFEA 15 hours ago
- Think this book from @DavidowMatthew & @EdMillerPoker is worth the read. https://t.co/jEX5OC6azR https://t.co/cDDkwxjcR4 16 hours ago
- Books have started to post season-long props. We made our first bet this morning, almost makes it move. Yes, I kn… https://t.co/HjDgFYIgsW 17 hours ago
- Bull case for Clyde Edwards-Helaire also includes a full offseason of training. He had gall bladder surgery last of… https://t.co/8aCz8VWD2X 19 hours ago