Daily Fantasy Sports
About adam levitan
I could try to drum up a fancy description of what I do, using terms like predictive analytics or modeling or age curves or regression analysis. Or I could just be honest: I spend most of my time trying to figure out how (sometimes) fat 20-somethings are going to perform on a grassy field Sunday.
That’s how most people got to know me, starting at Rotoworld in 2007 and then DraftKings and FantasyLabs after that. My goal has always been simple – to acquire the information/knowledge/skills to be able to beat our opponents and earn the money. That goes for season-long fantasy, daily fantasy sports aka DFS, poker, sports betting, cryptocurrency and anywhere else there’s opportunity. The best way to follow along is on my Twitter and on the DFS Edge Podcast.
I always viewed my Twitter feed as my personal website or my home page. But it’s been brought to my attention that only 1 percent of all internet users are actually using Twitter. In case you haven’t heard, this world wide web thing is pretty popular. So I decided to make the big purchase of AdamLevitan.com (you know you’re a nobody when you can buy your namesake URL in 2018) and use this page as a base. Here you’ll find links to what I’m working on, who I’m working with and anything else that comes to mind.
- I'm no Showdown Bro. But been very clear all year that the field does not play enough two favorite, four underdog l… https://t.co/x5rlCijGUG 49 minutes ago
- RT @EstablishTheRun : Playing the 2-game slates today? Our projections and ownership for DK, FD, Yahoo are here. https://t.co/aHdIJ05eue 6 hours ago
- This ultra rare event is breaking our models. We of course have Production Over Expectation data for players who… https://t.co/XmNwGwzl4X 7 hours ago
- RT @EstablishTheRun : Titans racked up five 1st-half sacks. The TEN DL vs. the CIN OL was @BrandonThornNFL 's No. 1 trench mismatch of the we… 24 hours ago
- An account dedicated to cowardly punts. You love to see it. https://t.co/ETpewKGDqz 1 day ago
- Playoff Lenny (hamstring) is a go tomorrow. Was averaging 7.1 targets per game over his last seven before injury. R… https://t.co/xIALEXdoxr 1 day ago
- Projections and ownership for today's 4-game main slate here. (Yes I know the URL is old. We are boomers, not… https://t.co/7KEcih7nl9 1 day ago