Daily Fantasy Sports
About adam levitan
I could try to drum up a fancy description of what I do, using terms like predictive analytics or modeling or age curves or regression analysis. Or I could just be honest: I spend most of my time trying to figure out how (sometimes) fat 20-somethings are going to perform on a grassy field Sunday.
That’s how most people got to know me, starting at Rotoworld in 2007 and then DraftKings and FantasyLabs after that. My goal has always been simple – to acquire the information/knowledge/skills to be able to beat our opponents and earn the money. That goes for season-long fantasy, daily fantasy sports aka DFS, poker, sports betting, cryptocurrency and anywhere else there’s opportunity. The best way to follow along is on my Twitter and on the DFS Edge Podcast.
I always viewed my Twitter feed as my personal website or my home page. But it’s been brought to my attention that only 1 percent of all internet users are actually using Twitter. In case you haven’t heard, this world wide web thing is pretty popular. So I decided to make the big purchase of AdamLevitan.com (you know you’re a nobody when you can buy your namesake URL in 2018) and use this page as a base. Here you’ll find links to what I’m working on, who I’m working with and anything else that comes to mind.
- We are on the regular show schedule for Sunday's main slate. Will be with @evansilva & @andrewwiggins at 7pm ET ton… https://t.co/lmgL6JaPhh 7 hours ago
- @dan_back All sex should be 1.2 minutes. (ducks) 8 hours ago
- All golf should be 12 holes. (ducks) 8 hours ago
- Titans skill players for Sunday could be this: RB - D'Onta Foreman, Dontrell Hilliard WR - Nick Westbrook-Ikhine,… https://t.co/Yl5SLQGinh 10 hours ago
- RT @EstablishTheRun : We are running some massive sales for Black Friday. Can find all our promotions for today at this link. https://t.co/1… 14 hours ago
- Jamal Agnew (IR, hip) was averaging 6.3 targets per game over the last six. It's time to manufacture the ball into… https://t.co/ORHB4Z79UD 15 hours ago
- Zack Moss healthy scratch yesterday. RB snaps: * Devin Singletary 45 (26 routes) * Matt Breida 21 (9 routes) 15 hours ago