Daily Fantasy Sports
About adam levitan
I could try to drum up a fancy description of what I do, using terms like predictive analytics or modeling or age curves or regression analysis. Or I could just be honest: I spend most of my time trying to figure out how (sometimes) fat 20-somethings are going to perform on a grassy field Sunday.
That’s how most people got to know me, starting at Rotoworld in 2007 and then DraftKings and FantasyLabs after that. My goal has always been simple – to acquire the information/knowledge/skills to be able to beat our opponents and earn the money. That goes for season-long fantasy, daily fantasy sports aka DFS, poker, sports betting, cryptocurrency and anywhere else there’s opportunity. The best way to follow along is on my Twitter and on the DFS Edge Podcast.
I always viewed my Twitter feed as my personal website or my home page. But it’s been brought to my attention that only 1 percent of all internet users are actually using Twitter. In case you haven’t heard, this world wide web thing is pretty popular. So I decided to make the big purchase of AdamLevitan.com (you know you’re a nobody when you can buy your namesake URL in 2018) and use this page as a base. Here you’ll find links to what I’m working on, who I’m working with and anything else that comes to mind.
- I was asked by some deranged individual: Would I rather lose in cash for a year or suck the venom of a snake bite f… https://t.co/0GWvKCAQZX 8 hours ago
- Love this addition as a hand-builder. Can use rules or straight projections to find the best late swaps. More info… https://t.co/ApuV0FcNMb 11 hours ago
- @mikesowersinc Kliff quotes in here. https://t.co/4xzNeUTozL 11 hours ago
- RT @HaydenWinks : Garrett Wilson's expected half PPR points With Zach Wilson: 6.3 per game With anyone else: 17.5 per game 14 hours ago
- @onemannwolfpac Hey Blake - we have Thorman's rankings as well as our projections if you're looking for quick mater… https://t.co/4fojZjTiPG 14 hours ago
- Last day for our Black Friday Week sale. Can try ETR NFL for one week for $4.99 (normal $25.99). Link here:… https://t.co/UMUoIcA8z4 15 hours ago
- From Weeks 6-10, Jalen Hurts averaged just 5.5 designed rushes per game. Hurts had 14 designed rushes in Week 11… https://t.co/BKUQ94Ko7g 15 hours ago